Wednesday 12 September 2012

04/07/12

FIRST DAY


I am going to be completely honest and confess that I was extremely nervous the morning of the first day. It was a mixture of feelings from excitement to a little bit of nausea. However, once I got into the studio and felt a sudden welcoming it wasn't so bad. First off we were set a task of making a paper aeroplane, which at first was fun whilst flying them, except we came to realise that Dave sneakily pre planned a secret way of pairing us all up for our next task. Waiting to find out who I was going to be paired with I started to panic, then finally my name and my now new friend Naomi was called as a pair. We also had a talk and a group discussion with Dave, talking about expectations as a student, the work mass amount, the driven enthusiasm we should naturally have and most importantly the commitment needed to be apart of this course and succeed. I can certainly say that this will be a challenge, but I challenge definitely worthwhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.