Tuesday 23 October 2012

LAST WEEKS THOUGHTS

16/10/12

As you can see from my previous post from here, I created a Julian Opie InDesign illustration and placed it onto a double page spread design. I was creative in the way I enlarged the starting letter and placed the remaining text inside the letter itself. 
It was a great task to start my InDesign learning with. 

17/10/12

Today was chaos as I was cramming in work during my dinner break to make sure I keep up to date with everything. I feel much better but I still need to get organised and think of a way to plan my time effectively. I think thats tomorrows job!

18/10/12

Had a talk with dave today and I've spoke to claire and I now know what I need to do to complete my corporate for the time being. 
I need to buy some card to experiment with and maybe look into buying a decorative hole puncher. 
I also created a timetable today to use my time in college effectively. 
I've got the review dates for all year and next on the side of my wall so that I don't miss any or any other deadlines.