Tuesday 13 November 2012

Last Week

Last week was a hard one.

My first deadline:

I recently got a new job and I still need to arrange my time around that and my deadlines.
I got everything done for my deadline I just didn't do it to the quality I hoped for. The pictures came out pixelated after spending over £10 on the printing job. The hole punch that I used down the side of my pages also broke and was double punching the paper so the paper looked messy.
I stayed up all night adjusting it all and it all went wrong on the day, with the technical problems etc...
I handed it in either way, with the essential paper work and what not.
Hopefully, I can go back to it on a later date to improve it.

Rachels Brief:

Decided to look into origami but I'm starting to realise that its very time consuming.
I still want to continue with it but during the weekend I will look at similar ways of working which is maybe faster? I am glad I changed my quote as I can work a lot with it.

Jims Brief:

I showed Jim my logo design and he seemed happy with it.
Its really simplistic and rememberable.
I will start to draw out my characters next lesson and scan them in.

Lees Brief:

Looked at a slideshow website given by Lee for inspiration which helped me a lot.
I will start to design my slide show and art review cover next lesson.

Pentagram Presentation:

Me and Sophie were so happy with our presentation the night before as we rehearsed it a lot.
Except on the day we came to realise that you had to make the slideshow ten minutes long.


Hard week, more of those to come... no doubt.