Thursday 7 November 2013

Rob Blair

Just had a visit from Rob Blair and he's informed me that Danny Parker has seen my email but he's been very busy with meetings so he will get back to me as soon as possible.

It's exciting news but now I'm getting anxious about what it's going to entail.

Will I stand out like a sore thumb? Will I be thrown in the deep end and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing? I'll soon find out.

Helen is a designer that I've looked into through their company website and she works along side Rick, so I'm hoping I'm able to see how they work as a team to create designs.

I would be happy to work with anyone but Rob, Helen or Rick would be a favourite.

My ideal learning process whilst being there would be to just stand and watch with a note pad and camera.

I like to watch and let things soak in instead of panicking and running around and forgetting what I've actually done.

Eeep! I'm excited but very nervous.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.